The booking information is invalid. Please visit http://www.lebua.com for booking.
Alternatively kindly contact us at +66-26249555 or email our Dining Reservations team on email@example.com. We will also be happy to get back to you as soon as possible if you drop in your contact details on our email id. All reservations are subject to lebua's booking policy.
For more information on our reservation policy, including group booking, cancellation policy, dress code, children, and safety and security, please click below.
1. If you wish to make a reservation for 10 or more people (group reservation), kindly contact us at +66 2624 9555 for further details, including set menu arrangements and deposit information.
2. If you wish to cancel your booking, please do so at least three days prior to your dining date. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee of USD 100, charged to your credit card. You can cancel your booking by calling our dining reservation team at +66(0)2-624-9555 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Dress Code & Policies: Based on the invaluable feedback of our guests, The Dome at lebua adheres to specific policies. Our standards are designed to ensure that all guests of our restaurants and bars are afforded the pleasant atmosphere they have come to expect, and to ensure their privacy, comfort and safety.
Smart Casual Dress Code: We do not permit athletic or sports uniforms, torn clothing, slippers, beach sandals, flip-flops and Birkenstocks. Gentlemen must avoid sleeveless t-shirts, shorts, and open shoes. Please note that our smart casual dress code applies to children.
4. Photography: Photography is permitted at our establishments, with the exception of select areas. The use of tri-pods, extensions, and external flash units is not allowed.
5. Children: Children seven and older are welcome at Sirocco and Breeze if accompanied by an adult, and children twelve and older are welcome at Mezzaluna. Our smart casual dress code is applicable to children. Bar entrants must be at least twenty years of age.
6. Luggage: Backpacks, shopping bags, suitcases and other luggage are prohibited. We regret that we cannot provide storage for your personal belongings.